Monday, December 17, 2007

Refuse

Move my head up and down,
So you can add me to
Your carbon copy collection
Please, point me in the right direction
Distinction you stole from me
A puppet act that writes rhymes for free
Back to back to back to your mansion
So you can add my vocabulary like a brain expansion
Napoleon ain’t got nothin’ on you,
You’re at your best in this conquest
When you aren’t giving me your attitude,
You’re rude, living in the moment
Though it’s understood
That ‘the hood’ is just slang for
‘I got you good’
Well ain’t it now
Just precious how you mesh us
Like it’s a tightrope gig from the floor to the ceiling
When you’re feeling low
Don’t yell at me for insensitivity
It’s what you made me to be
When you took my personality
Yeah
That’s right I went there
‘Cause now that you’re dead
Who could care
What you scream from the afterlife,
Obscenities are your dull knife
And I won’t sharpen my murder weapon no more.

No comments: