Sunday, October 15, 2006

I love her.
Yes, there, I said it.

It's so hard for me sometimes. To admit it that is. That I love her.

Especially to her.

Some guys can just throw that phrase around like an empty beer can. Not me.

I'm not like that.

Not that I think I'm better than them. Just different. Different in a good way. Different like that book you've been reading lately, the one with the great protagonist. Different like root beer and a root beer float.

Some girls'll take it like that too. The phrase I mean. They eat that stuff up. I guess they thrive on insincerity. I dunno, seems kinda' strange to me. But then, I've always had trouble saying it.

I really don't know what's changed. I've always been this way I guess. Never could make up my mind, really couldn't make concrete decisions. Just a butterfly on the wind, buttering my way through flying. Or trying. And crying.

Whoops, got a little sidetracked there. So yea. I love her, I really do.

Now the next step: telling her.

"I love you."

No comments: