Monday, February 18, 2008

Caiphus: Logic is the epitome of humanity’s intellectual ability.

Moralam: That is incorrect. That which you refer to is faith.

Caiphus: This is impossible – logic and faith are polar opposites!

Moralam: Again, you are incorrect. Without faith, logic would not exist.

Caiphus: You will have to go to great lengths to convince me of the accuracy of this foolish statement.

Moralam: Reason is based off of an inherent faith in both the absoluteness of logic and the supremacy thereof; therefore, faith is the basis of logic.

Caiphus: But by your own reasoning your argument, and therefore your conclusion, could be flawed!

Moralam: This is the paradox of human existence. Nevertheless, I have faith in mankind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these dialogues... this one's good...
In fact, it's quite profound ;-)

BleedingHeartCommunist said...

I'm so glad I had a few days worth of backlog set up - the only writing I can do on that little amount of sleep is automatic surrealist poetry. I'm like an ape throwing magnetic poetry at a refrigerator.