Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Here we are, suspended together
Literally
I hold your body in mine, protecting you
Loving you
There is no first move, there is no advance
We move as one
I kiss you, gently
I move across your face with mine
Gently
Oh, so gently
My face moves across yours
I'm not even thinking
Simply doing
Loving
Gently
We stop, but there is no screeching halt
Our love continues
Even as we drop
Maneuver
To the ground
I can't let go of you
I can't
I've always been capable,
Always able,
Until now
I am at the mercy of my own love for you
And love is unmerciful
Still I hold you, not by the hand like some mere facade of love
But around the waist
Like conjoined twins,
Like the cores of two peaches
Unlikely, but oh
So
True

1 comment:

Miss Gyny said...

Wooow, this looks strangely familiar, but I can't figure out if I've seen this before or not... >.<