Monday, December 25, 2006

Pixelated Poetry

All the time,
We cry and whine,
We're doing fine,
Our own design,
We've been maligned,
We're pushed and thrown against the wall,
Calling someone knowing no-one
You,
Are all my dreams,
Living inside my candy world,
Come taste

Only,
Lonely as can be,
I will,
Drill through what I see,
in
Your eyes,
Cries my empty heart and I won't
Realize,
That I've been torn apart
And I will,
Feel love,
Feel joy,
Bring peace,
Every girl and boy will
Know my story

I tried so hard
I loved so much,
But now I've died,
I'm out of touch,
It used to be
That all you'd see,
Was joy and peace,
Not misery,
You'd choose to be,
What you'd decree,
We were free,
Now you and me,
Our destiny,
Is chosen for us,
No-one adores us,
It's chosen for us,
Made to hate us,
Chosen with us,
Spitting on us,
It's an issue of trust,
But I still must,
Live inside my candy world,
Come taste

What makes you think,
What makes us sink,
Of all the trinkets,
Facts and diskettes,
Corduroy jackets,
Inefficient ketchup packets,
Harmonies and discographies,
All I want is inside of me,
I'll summon what I want to be,
And drown in love,
Drown in peace,
Frown at the dove,
And give it a piece of my mind,
A perhaps a bit of my rind,
Apples and oranges peace is a pear,
I walk a tightrope above a dare,
I'll shed a tear inside my fear,
As I live inside my candy world,
Come taste

No comments: